Dear Swimming friends!
It is Memorial Day weekend and summer is HERE!! Just a brief reminder/ recap of all the swimming 'stuff' going on over the next few months. Print this note, save these dates! Please contact me with any questions. Much of this information is available on the TMSC blog, http://tulsamsc.blogspot.com
1) May 31: "masters" swim workout starts at Bixby High School, 6 am. Contact Donavan Ewing at email@example.com. You do not have to be a USMS/TMSC member to participate in these coached workouts.
2) June 7: Adult lap swim begins at McClure Park, outdoor 50 meter pool. Tues-Wed-Thurs evenings, 6:30 to 7:30 pm. Get your swim pass at the Hicks Community Center, 3443 S. Mingo. A lifeguard will be on deck. You do not have to be a USMS/TMSC member to participate in these open lap swimming sessions.
3) June 11: Masters Swim Meet in Bentonville, Arkansas. http://www.arkansasmasters.org/MeetInformation/2011_06_11%20NWA_meet_info.pdf
4) June 12: Team St.Louis/St.Louis Area Masters 1 & 2 mile Open Water Swim https://www.clubassistant.com/club/meet_information.cfm?c=1732&smid=3112
5) July 11: Swim-a-Roo, Tulsa, OK sponsored by Tulsa Park & Rec and hosted by Swim Tulsa, 5:30 pm at McClure Park Pool. I'll be putting out more information later in June.
6) July 16: Ft. Smith Masters Meet, Ft. Smith, AR. I will provide a link to the entry form as soon as it is available.
7) July 22-24: South Central Zone Championships, The Woodland, Texas,www.wmst.net/calendar/usms-scz-lc-championships
8) August 3-6: USMS Long Course Nationals, Auburn University, Alabama. www.usms.org/comp/lcnats11
9) August 13: OKLAHOMA MEMORIAL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, hosted by Tulsa Masters Swim Club, NEW location: Jenks Trojan Aquatic Center, Jenks, Oklahoma. Meet info available soon!
10) September 11: TALL CHIEF OPEN WATER CHALLENGE, hosted by Tulsa Masters Swim Club, location: Zink Ranch, Sand Springs, OK. Event info available soon!
Tulsa Masters Swim Club