Thursday, April 15, 2010

Timers needed: April Pools April 17

This is a plea for help from your April Pools Meet Director.

I do need timers for Saturday's meet. If you aren't swimming, but will be in town, and can spare some time at the pool, I can use you. If you are swimming, is anyone in your cheering section willing to time? Any high school students who need community service hours? Community service hours can be earned by volunteering at the meet. No experience necessary, we will train you!

The meet will start at 10 am and should be over by 2:00 pm. I will gladly accept whatever time you can give me, the entire meet or just an hour. Whatever fits your schedule.

Please know that all swimmers & volunteers will be treated to a pizza party at Joe Momma's Pizza after the meet. Refreshments will also be available at the meet.

Please contact me if you can help me Saturday.
Thanks very much!!!

Denise Smart
749-2253

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to see on the TMSC Website?