Monday, November 21, 2011

TMSC annual club meeting minutes 11/19/2011







Hello, Swimmers

Attached are the minutes from the annual TMSC club meeting, held November 19, 2011 and the Jenks Aquatic Center.

Thanks to all of you who participated in the November birthday workout and to those of you who stayed for the meeting and refreshments afterwards. It was a fun day!

I also want to thank all of you for supporting Tulsa Masters this year. It is great to see so many people in the pool! I hope to hear from many of you regarding the needs we have to make 2012 another successful year. (See attached!).

Personally, thanks to all of you that I routinely come to for advice and encouragement. So many of you are willing to help when called upon and even when I don't ask. I truly appreciate you. Special thanks to Steve Lee, Dewey Smith and John Kopsky for trying to save me from myself! :) To all the newest members of the club, thanks for giving me so many fun people to swim with. You are the reason I look forward to practice every day!

Please contact me if you have any questions, suggestions, and ESPECIALLY if you can take on one of the many volunteer duties listed in the meeting minutes.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Denise Smart
President, Tulsa Masters Swim Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to see on the TMSC Website?