Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SWIM-A-ROO for you & you & you!!!

Hello swimmers!


The 57th Annual SWIM-A-ROO event is fast approaching. This very fun swimming event takes place Monday evening, July 12th at McClure Park Pool, 7440 E. 7th Street, Tulsa. This is an event you AND your kids or grandkids can all do together! And you DO NOT have to be a United States Masters member or a USA Swimming member to participate. You just need to be able to swim 1 length of the McClure 50 meter pool!


SWIM-A-ROO is a Tulsa Parks & Rec event hosted by Swim Tulsa. Swimmers of all ages are eligible to swim. You don't have to be a United States Masters member or a USA Swimming member to participate. Events of 50 meters (1 length of the McClure Pool) of each stroke- fly, back, breast,& free are offered in each age group 8 yrs & under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-18, 19- over. You can swim one event or all 4, completely up to you. The cost is $15 which includes a t-shirt. There are awards in each age group for 1st through 8th place. Warm-up is at 5:30. The first event will start at 6:00 pm. The whole thing should be over by 8:30 or so.


Members of Tulsa Masters Swim Club have participated in this event the past 2 years. It is lots of fun, low key, no pressure. I'd love to have a good representation again this year.


Please email me if you'd like to enter. I need your entry no later than July 4th as I need to turn them in by July 5th. You cannot deck enter. If your kids aren't currently swimming on a team, I can enter them as well.


Here is the info I need from you:
Name:
Date of birth:
Age:
What event(s) do you want to enter? Please provide an entry time if you have one.
50 m Fly
50 m Back
50 m Breast
50 m Free


I will write a personal check to cover our entry. You can pay me back when you see me.
Hope to get lots of entries! I promise, you will have fun!


Let me know if you have any questions!


Denise Smart
Tulsa Masters Swim Club
(918) 749-2253

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to see on the TMSC Website?